News from the world of technology startups and innovation.
A new experience to unleash your potential.
Discover a new way of working.
Professional training with social impact.
The first AI Marketing Assitant.
Professional training with social impact.
This document has been prepared in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (Law 13.709/18), the Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965/14) (and EU Regulation No. 2016/6790). Also, the document may be updated as a result of any regulatory update, which is why the user is invited to periodically consult this section.
SECTION 2 - HOW DO WE COLLECT USER AND VISITOR PERSONAL DATA?User and visitor personal data are collected by the platform as follows:
- When the user creates an account/profile on the Laborit platform: this data is the basic identification data, such as email, full name and city of residence. From them, we can identify the user and the visitor, in addition to ensuring greater security and well-being to their needs.
- When a user and visitor accesses pages on the website www.laborit.com.br: information about interaction and access is collected by the company to ensure a better user and visitor experience. This data can deal with the keywords used in a search, the sharing of a specific document, comments, page views, profiles, the URL where the user and visitor come from, the browser they use and their access IPs, among others. others that can be stored and retained.
SECTION 3 - WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT USERS AND VISITORS?The personal data of the user and visitor collected are as follows: Data for creating the account/profile on the Laborit platform: for example: e-mail, full name and city of residence.
- Data for browsing optimization: for example, access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, interaction with other profiles and users, profiles followed, IP address.
- Newsletter: the e-mail registered by the visitor who chooses to subscribe to the Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests to unsubscribe.
SECTION 4 - FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE USER AND VISITOR PERSONAL DATA?The personal data of the user and visitor collected and stored by the Laborit platform is intended to:
- User and visitor well-being: improve the product and/or service offered, facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company, improve users' experience and provide specific functionality depending on the user's basic characteristics.
- Platform Improvements: Understanding how the user uses the services of the platform, to help with business and technical development.
- Advertisements: Present personalized advertisements to the user based on the data provided.
- Commercial: the data is used to personalize the content offered and generate support for the platform to improve the quality of the service's operation.
- User profile prediction: automated processing of personal data to assess usage on the platform.
- Registration data: to allow user access to certain contents of the platform, exclusive to registered users
- Contract data: provide the parties with legal certainty and facilitate the conclusion of the deal.
Users of personal data for purposes not designed in this Policy, the mode of communication designed in advance and the user rights here designed to personalized treatment.
SECTION 5 - HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA STORED?The user's and visitor's personal data are stored by the platform for the period necessary for the provision of the service or the fulfillment of the purposes set out in this document, in accordance with the provisions of item I of article 15 of Law 13,709/18.
The data can be removed or anonymized at the user's request, except in cases where the law offers other treatment.
Furthermore, the personal data of users can only be kept after the end of their treatment in the following cases provided for in article 16 of the aforementioned law:
I - compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
II - study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III - transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are respected;
IV - exclusive use of the controller, its access by a third party being prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY OF STORED PERSONAL DATAThe platform undertakes to apply the technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
The platform is not exempt from liability for the exclusive fault of a third party, as in the case of an attack by hackers or crackers, or the exclusive fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to third parties. The website undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of security of their personal data.
The personal data stored are treated confidentially, within legal limits. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 7 - DATA SHARINGThe sharing of user data only occurs with data referring to publications made by the user himself, such actions are shared publicly with other users.
The user's profile data is publicly shared in search systems and within the platform, and the user is allowed to modify this configuration so that his profile does not appear in the search results of such tools.
Suppliers may be located or have facilities located in different countries. Under these conditions, the personal data transferred may be subject to the laws of the jurisdictions in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
By accessing our services and providing your information, you are consenting to the processing, transfer and storage of this information in other countries.
SECTION 8 - COOKIES OR NAVIGATION DATACookies refer to text files sent by the platform to the user's and visitor's computer and which are stored there, with information related to navigation on the website. Such information is related to access data such as location and time of access and is stored by the user's and visitor's browser so that the platform's server can read them later in order to customize the services of the platform.
The persistent cookie remains on the user's and visitor's hard drive after the browser is closed and will be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser's instructions.
The session cookie is temporary and disappears after the browser is closed. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies, however some features of the platform may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
The user, when registering, expresses knowledge and can exercise their rights to cancel their registration, access and update their personal data and guarantees the veracity of the information provided by them.
The changes and clarifications will take effect immediately after their publication on the platform. When changes are made, users will be notified. By using the service or providing personal information after any modifications, the user and visitor demonstrate their agreement with the new rules.
In the event of the merger or sale of the platform to another company, user data may be transferred to the new owners so that the services offered remain.
SECTION 11 - JURISDICTION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTIONFor the settlement of disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be filed in the court of the district where the company's headquarters are located.